KuCoin announces that another significant project got listed on their state-of-the-art platform. The altcoin is called Constellation DAG, a Blockchain Microservice Operating System.
Deposits are now available with buying schedule commencing at 17:30 (UTC+8) while Selling and Withdrawal at 18:00 (UTC+8). Supported pairs include DAG/BTC, DAG/ETH, and DAG/NEO.
About Constellation DAG
Constellation is a horizontally scalable blockchain (DAG / ExtendedTrustChain) operating system with smart contracts as microservices. It began with a group that was operating on Rakugo, a decentralized content platform developed on Ethereum. Throughout that project, the team concluded that the bandwidth and throughput restrictions of Ethereum were the more significant problems to resolve, according to a statement. They restructured under a new name and initiated out to build a blockchain that scaled better than the Bitcoin or Ethereum protocols.
Fundamentals of DAG
The commitment of Constellation’s strategy is laced with that of DAG, which is also the name of their stable coin. It is functionally a more powerful blockchain choice built on non-linear verification. According to Token Report research, DAG has been about since 2015 and gained some interest in the token economies being created for the Internet of Things devices. In their white paper, Constellation promotes their “hylochain” as being proficient of throughput of 4800 transactions per second with a comparison to 15 on the Ethereum blockchain and four on bitcoin.
The Network’s Blockchain
Constellation’s other program for scalability is to develop the networks blockchain as a hierarchy of sub-nets, each running their own consensus. Each sub-net generates a block hash and sends it to the parent net.
Extended trust chain
There are various node types, each with their function in the network to asynchronously manage different features of the protocol.
Provides for large networks to interact total network state at scale. Each member of the network preserves track of its neighbors, and when it accepts new messages, it broadcasts that message to all of its neighbors in turn.
Various node processes that perform consensus on transactions. Stars -> Star clusters -> Galaxies – > Black holes
The agent selection model for Constellation. It is issued and combines a nodes history, behavior and overall reliability within the system to determine the possibility of being chosen for consensus. It is a trust-based system – good actors get rewarded, bad actors loose reputation.
1`Constellation Labs see to attract big business. The application of JVM, specifically Scala as the programming language for their platform design will allow applications to be built using Java, which is the industry standard in the big data community.
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000