In yet another significant effort to expand web 3.0 explorations, popular crypto exchange Kucoin on Monday announced the launch of its decentralized wallet. The official KuCoin Wallet app will soon be launched this month, the exchange announced.
The wallet’s website went live for users to access the service. The wallet is designed to be a secure and easy crypto wallet https://coingape.com/cryptocurrency-wallets-and-why-you-need-to-keep-your-crypto-assets-secure/ that supports multi-chain aggregation powered by the KuCoin ecosystem.
Supporting All Web 3.0 Functions
It allows users to create a decentralized account for web 3.0 in seconds. The functionalities offered are send, receive, and store BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, BNB, and more tokens in one place. Going forward, the wallet will add many leading DeFi, NFT, and GameFi functions to provide users with a wholesome experience.
The wallet will also integrate Windvane, a one-stop NFT marketplace, to enable users to buy, store, and view their NFT collections directly within the wallet. Also, the self-custodial wallet gives users full control of their assets since they manage their own private keys.
More Than Just A Crypto Wallet
Johnny Lyu, the chief executive officer of KuCoin, said,
“As the gateway to the web 3.0 network, crypto wallets are an important requirement for users. The wallets help participate in the decentralized ecosystem and develop far more than being a mere tool to store digital assets.”
Jeff Haul, head of KuCoin Wallet, said,
“KuCoin always hopes to better cater to the needs of all classes of investors. The release of the official website of the crypto wallet is one step further for KuCoin to make an exploration in Web 3.0.”
KuCoin, the top crypto exchange, had already established a $100 million creators fund to empower the development of web 3.0.
In April this year, popular trading platform Robinhood entered the crypto wallet segment. The platform enabled the wallet feature for sending out and receiving all cryptocurrencies traded on the exchange.
Crypto wallets, among multiple other options, are a way to secure the user’s private key. Also, users always need to be vigilant and ensure their crypto wallets are secure.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?