ADA price opened lower and continued to hover near the lower range. For the past two sessions, the upside is capped near $1.25. The current price action suggests some retracement before the continuation of the upside momentum.
- ADA price trades in a very tight range with no meaningful price action.
- Bearish RSI divergence on the 4-hour indicates impending selling momentum,
- The upside is capped near $1.25 on the bigger time frame.
As of publication time, ADA/USD is trading at $1.91, up 0.25% for the day. The seventh-largest cryptocurrency by market cap is holding the 24-hour trading volumes at $1,655,837,661 with a decline of more than 275%.
ADA looks for a retracement
On the 4-hour chart, the ADA price is consolidating near the $1.25 level as it remains pressured to cross above the upside barrier. The formation of consecutive candlesticks indicates indecision among traders. A move below $1.16 might create a short-term bearish impulse in the asset.
On moving downward, the price will meet the first lower target at the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $1.10.
A resurgence in selling pressure would result in the break of $1.10 on the daily basis. In that scenario, the ADA price would dive straight to the psychological $1.0 level.
On the contrary, if the price is managed to sustain the sessions high then it will continue with the prevailing trend. Investors would find an immediate upside target at $1.30.
RSI: The 4-hourly Relative Strength Index shows a negative divergence in accordance with the price since March 24. Any downtick in the indicator would strengthen the bearish outlook for the price.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence still holds above the mid-line but with the receding bullish momentum.
Trading volume: The On-balance volume indicator slips below the overbought zone suggesting the supply pressure with an increase in the price.
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token