The KCS buyers are actively responding to an ascending trendline-driven support, uplifting the price on each pullback. Until this dynamic support is intact, the coin traders can maintain a bullish sentiment for KCS. Furthermore, a recent bounce back from the trendline bolstered the altcoin to rechallenge the $21-$21.7 resistance zone.
- The KCS price maintains an ascending triangle pattern
- The KCS price spikes above a cluster of EMA resistances(20, 50, and 100)
- The intraday trading volume in the KuCoin token is $8.92 Million, indicating a 1.3% hike
During the last quarter, the KCS price resonated in an ascending triangle pattern, reflecting an accumulation phase for coin traders. On March 29th, the coin buyers gave a massive breakout from $21.2, suggesting the buyers are ready to test higher levels.
However, amidst the uncertainty in the crypto market, the KCS price was unable to break through the retest phase, and on April 5th, it plunged below the $21.2 mark. The resulting fakeout accelerated the selling pressure and discounted the altcoin by 10%.
The coin price currently trades at the $20.08 mark and gradually approaches the overhead resistance zone at $21.5. A bullish breakout and closing above the $21.7 would drive the price to $23.4.
Furthermore, the upcoming ascending trendline prevented any further downfall, indicating that traders are actively buying on dips. The KCS price rebounded from the support trendline with a morning star candle, pumping the altcoin by 6.6%.
However, the bullish thesis will be invalidated if sellers’ breach the dynamic support trendline, threatening a freefall to $15.
The KCS price trading above a bullish sequence of crucial EMAs (20, 50, 100, and 200) indicates a bullish trend. These EMAs give additional support to buyers in maintaining the price pattern.
The Relative Strength Index (52) slope pumps back into the bullish territory after a minor dip to the other side. This crossover suggests the positive sentiment in turning back to KCS.
- Resistance levels– $21-$21.7 and $23.4
- Support levels– $18.8, $17.7
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000