The MINA/USDT pair showcased a choppy price action wavering within the $2.8 and $2.47 mark during the last two weeks. Anyhow, the buyers managed to escape this consolidation with long bullish, hitting the $3 physiological level. However, the sudden selling pressure in the crypto market has formed a higher price rejection candle at this level.
- The MACD indicator near is a bearish crossover
- The potential reversal could descend the coin by 20%
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Mina coin is $243 Million, indicating a 203% gain
A falling wedge pattern governed the last three months in the MINA/USD pair, bolstering traders to sell on lower high rallies. However, on March 17th, the buyers gave a bullish breakout from the descending trendline of the price pattern, indicating a positive turn in traders’ sentiment.
The post-retest rally drove the altcoin by $38%, reaching the $2.8 mark. However, amidst the uncertainty in the crypto market, the MINA price fluctuated in a narrow range for the last two weeks.
Anyhow, the buyers took the initiative and breached the mentioned resistance with a long bullish candle. The coin price retested $3 resistance earlier today, teasing a follow-up breakout. However, a long-wick rejection attached to the daily candle suggests weakness to the bullish momentum.
However, if bears sustain the MINA price below the $3 resistance, the selling pressure would eventually rise and pull the price back to $2.2 support.
Alternatively, a bullish breakout from $3 resistance would continue the bull run to the $4 mark.
The 50-and-100-day SMA moving flat suggests a sideways rally for the Mina coin. However, the coin price trading above these SMAs bolsters the recovery rally.
The MACD indicator shows that the fast and slow lines moving close could trigger a bearish crossover anytime. This bearish signal may encourage additional a\selling among traders.
- Resistance levels– $3 and $4
- Support levels– $2.8 and $2.45
- Just In: Latest Report On Tether’s Fund Reserves
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?