Concerning the February 24th low at $7.5, the NEAR/USDT pair has doubled since the past month, registering a 113% ROI. The altcoin rallies higher as it completes a rounding bottom pattern with its neckline $20.65. Moreover, the Near protocol recently highlighted on their Twitter handle the series of events that bolstered the march rally, inducing the launch of the Unchainfund, their partnership with SialGP, and the announcement of the MetaBUILD 2 winners.
- The Daily RSI slope is nearing to overbought region
- NEAR chart displays a strong supply zone at $7.3
- The intraday trading volume in the NEAR is $1.09 Billion, indicating a 36% hike.
Following the January sell-off and February accumulation phase, the NEAR/USDT pair has moved to the next stage of the rounding bottom pattern, i.e., recovery rally. On March 1st, the coin buyers gave a massive breakout of $10 psychological level, providing the first recovery sign.
After a two-week sustainability check above $10, the coin price started to rally again and sliced through a significant resistance of $13.5. The post-retest rally has surged the altcoin by 20% as it is gradually nearly All-Time High resistance of $20.6.
Under the bullish pattern influence, the NEAR price is expected to continue this rally and hit the ATH resistance by this month. However, a strong supply zone that could interrupt this rally is located at $17.3.
March has been an eventful month for the NEAR community.
Read the March recap 🔽https://t.co/CCqlOmyeKx
— NEAR Protocol (@NEARProtocol) April 1, 2022
On the other hand, a successful breakout from this resistance would drive the coin price by 18.5%, pumping it to $20.65. Moreover, the rounding pattern could lead the NEAR price to higher levels.
The NEAR price rises above the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), indicating a solid bullish trend. Crypto traders can expect strong support from these lines during the occasional pullbacks.
The Daily-RSI chart displays a steady rally with no significant signs of weakness.
- Resistance levels- $17.3, $20.65
- Support levels- $13.3 and $10
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?