SOL price manages to print gains on Thursday. The price tested fresh highs near $127.0 for the first time since January. SOL surged nearly 56% from the lows of $80.0, this also constitutes a round bottom technical formation.
- SOL price extends the gains for the third session in a row.
- More gains as the price sailed above the crucial 200-day EMA.
- The trading volume holds at $4,070,590,287 with nearly 30% gains.
SOL price looks north
On the daily chart, the SOL price tested $124.0 for the first time in 2022. The price recently breached the critical 200-EMA (Exponential Moving Average) since being tested on January 22. This is a strong sign for the continuation of the upside momentum.
A daily close above the session high will invite more trading opportunities for the buyers. The price would target the highs of January 22 at $143.96, an ascent of 15% from the current levels.
After tagging the mentioned levels, bulls will be further encouraged to take out the $160.0 horizontal resistance level amid sustained buying pressure.
On the contrary, if the price sliced the 200-day EMA support it would invalidate the bullish outlook in the pair for at least in the short term. On moving down, the first downside target could be found at the $100.0 mark. An extended sell-off would bring the $80.0 level into play.
As of publication time, SOL/USD is trading at 126.80, up 4.91% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the eight-largest cryptocurrency by market cap is holding at $3,949,454,389 according to the CoinMarketCap.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index moved sharply above the average line. However, it reads at 72 not far from the overbought zone.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence sliced above the midline with a bullish bias.
Trading volume: The On-balance-volume indicator shows demand-driven growth in the price.
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?