Terra’s (LUNA) price jumps for the second session in a row on Wednesday. Luna has been consolidating for many days before the recent significant price action. Price found reliable support near the $45.0 level.
- Terra (LUNA) continues the previous session’s gains on Wednesday.
- A decisive close above 50 EMA would result in further upside momentum.
- Risk-on sentiment builds up the demand for riskier assets.
As of press time, LUNA/USD is trading at $56.96, up 3.96% for the day. The ninth-largest cryptocurrency held 24-hour trading volume at $2,340,403,257.
LUNA seeks 20% upside
On the daily chart, Terra (LUNA) has dropped 52% from the record highs made on December 27 at 103.68. After testing the 2022 lows at $43.45, the pair has been trading in a tight range of $45 and $60.0 since late January.
Now, LUNA/USD attempts to pierce above the descending trend line from the all-time highs. The bulls tried to push over on January 16 but failed to do so. Even Luna sliced through the crucial 50-EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $74.35. The price action depicts the impact of downside pressure with no interim relief in between.
This time LUNA looks optimistic to breach the bearish slopping line as can be seen by the formation of two consecutive green candlesticks. Another green candlestick will form the ‘three white soldier’ pattern, a bullish continuation formation.
The immediate first target could be found at January 25 highs of 67.15 followed by the psychological $70.0.
On the flip side, a rejection near the downside trend line could drag the price back to the lows of the consolidation phase near $45.00.
Next, a spike in sell orders could explore $39.0, levels last seen in November.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) jumps toward 51 with a bullish crossover.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence (MACD) still trades below the midline but maintains the upside bias.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token