The overall trend for the Monero coin is still sideways. The recent correction in its price caused a 40% decline in price by dropping it to $180 support. Currently, the price shows an impressive recovery, which could climb back to $320 after knocking out the in-between $250 obstacle.
Monero Key technical figures
- The XMR coin bulls reclaimed the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200)
- The intraday trading volume in the XMR coin is $227 Million, indicating an 8% loss.
Previously, when we covered an article on Monero, the coin followed a descending parallel channel pattern, leading its retracement phase. On December 23rd, the price gave a decisive breakout from the resistance trendline, providing an entry opportunity for long traders.
Furthermore, the pattern breakout also fueled the price to surpass the horizontal level of $220 and continue to sail upward.
Though the sideways price action has caused the longer EMAs(100 and 200) to flatten, the recent recovery has crossed above these EMA levels, indicating a bullish trend. Moreover, the dynamic resistance of 20 EMA is flipped to potential support.
A striking growth in the Relative strength index(70) projects the rising strength of the market bulls.
XMR Coin Challenges The $250 Resistance Level
This lower time frame chart shows a rounding bottom structure, which has brought the XMR coin to the $248 mark. From the lower support of $180, the coin has surged 40% and now faces another crucial resistance of $250. Once the price provides proper breakout and sustainability above this resistance, the coin has a better possibility of reaching the $300 or $320 mark.
In case the price is rejected from the overhead resistance, the price would show a bearish reverse and fall back to the lower levels. However, the crypto traders can still maintain a bullish sentiment until the price holds above $1.74.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator states a bullish momentum for this coin as both the MACD and signal line approach the higher levels.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?