The Oasis Network coin shows an overall uptrend in its technical chart. The pair shows impressive recovery from its last retracement phase, where it has rallied 50% from the new higher low level. The price recently reclaimed $0.34 mark should bolster the price to reach the ATH resistance of $00.46.
ROSE/USD Daily Time Frame Chart
Past Performance in ROSE coin chart
The Oasis Network coin initiated a new uptrend from late July. Since then, the coin has marched an upwards rally led by an ascending trendline. The trendline has provided multiple support to the price, and the crypto traders can maintain a bullish sentiment until this line is intact.
The recent retracement in the ROSE coin brought a 55% discount in its value by dropping it to the $0.236 support. This point was a strong area of interest of the buyers due to the confluence of major technical levels, like 100 EMA, rising trendline support, and an important horizontal level.
Oasis Network Coin Forming A Rounding Bottom Pattern
The ROSE coin price formed a double bottom pattern with the base support of $0.236. On December 26th, the price breached the $0.34 neckline for this pattern, providing a long trade opportunity for traders.
Today, the price completed a morning star candle for its retest. Furthermore, the 4-hour time frame chart shows a rounding bottom pattern, which could lead the price to the All-Time High resistance of $0.46 and maybe even beyond it.
By the press time, the ROSE coin is trading at $0.4, with an intraday gain of 17.56%. The 24hr volume change is $324.4 Million, indicating a 68.5% hike. According to Coinmarketcap, the coin stands at 79th rank with its current market cap of $1.4 Billion(+12.5).
- -The daily Relative Strength Index(67) shows a strong recovery from the oversold area, crossing above the neutral level(50).
- – The 50 and 100 EMA lines are majorly covering for the occasional pullback in this uptrend/
- -The traditional pivot shows remarkable confluence with the daily ROSE/USD chart level. According to these pivot levels, the crypto traders can expect the nearest resistance at the $0.45 resistance at $0.6, followed by $0.6. As for the opposite end, the support levels are $0.31 and $0.166.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?