Fantom has been on a roll lately, with consistent gains across its charts since December 20. Over the past week, FTM alone had posted 54.2% gains. BitTorrent, however, displayed restricted price action in the past couple of weeks; overnight, the coin gained 4.7%.
BTT broke its consolidation, although it cannot be ascertained if BTT will continue to move at this pace over the upcoming price action.
BitTorrent attempted to break over its overhead price resistance, but it couldn’t trade above the same price ceiling. Crucial price levels have been discussed below for both coins.
FTM/USD Four Hour Chart
Over the last 24 hours, FTM rose by 3.3%, but traders might just be cashing out their recent gains. Fantom was priced at $2.19, and its immediate price resistance stood at $2.44. Technicals for the coin painted a mixed trading signal at the time of writing.
If buyers resurfaced, the coin could attempt to trade above the $2.44 mark, but if sellers dominate the market, FTM could fall to the $2.04 level. Additional support lines rested at $1.74 and 1.39.
The Relative Strength Index had noted a considerable downtick as the indicator stood slightly above the half-line, indicating that buyers were declining in strength although RSI remained slightly bullish.
Awesome Oscillator, too, displayed slight bearish sentiments in the market; however, AO could witness an upturn if buyers remained in the market for the upcoming trading sessions.
MACD displayed red histograms after undergoing a bearish crossover; indicators mainly flashed signs of an upcoming price reversal.
BTT/USD Four Hour Chart
BitTorrent was changing hands at $0.0027, and the coin noted an appreciation of 4.7% in the past day. The trading range for the coin stood between $0.0029 and $0.0023, respectively. The altcoin had experienced sideways trading for a considerable time before breaking out on the upside.
Despite BTT breaking over the $0.0029 resistance mark, the coin could not hold onto the move and dipped below that making $0.0029 a robust price ceiling for the coin.
The Relative Strength Index was bearish as the indicator fell below the half-line, which signified an increase of sellers in the market.
MACD flashed red histograms right after it encountered a bearish crossover. Regarding price volatility, BTT could experience some price fluctuations as Bollinger Bands opened up at the time of writing.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?