The meme-inspired crypto token Shiba Inu ($SHIB) developers have unveiled the first phase of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) to empower $SHIB token holders.
The first phase of the DAO seeks to provide more power and control to the community, who will now decide which crypto projects and pairs on the ShibaSwap WOOF Pools reports the blog.shibaswap.com.
$SHIB Holders will have the final say on how $BONE tokens are allocated
The community members will have the final say on how $BONE tokens are issued amongst these projects on the decentralized exchange. Users holding the staked form of $BONe tokens $tBone will be able to vote on their preferred projects through a new community voting system that is being launched.
The latest steps are one more step towards a fully decentralized community process, and these votes will also help make projects available on ShibaSwap’s pools.
It will be a powerful tool since the users will entirely decide the rewarded Liquidity Pools. The developers will be no more making these choices, and responsibility will be on the shoulders of the community, and they will have the final say on what they want to experience within the platform.
DOGGY DAO is here. Woof!https://t.co/5sEZX50Z1j
— Shib (@Shibtoken) December 31, 2021
Shiba’s developers’ latest edition of the voting tool will enable external projects and their developers to provide liquidity for their tokens/pairs while aiding ShibaSwap to continuously increase its utility and volume.
The greater votes a project rakes in, the more $BONE rewards it will receive per Shiba Inu’s team. Thus, projects will try to rake in as many votes as possible. As a result, users’ votes will see 30 new pairs appear in WOOF pools on the platform for two weeks until a new voting round starts.
Whales could disrupt the first phase of DAO.
The Blog post added that this is the DAO’s first phase, and the community feedback will be taken before the release of a second one with more uses cases for $BONE, according to the post. However, the developers have acknowledged the risks posed by whales who will try to disrupt the process. The developers have assured that a mechanism is being developed to make the process fair and provide greater transparency.
According to CryptoGlobe, whales have been accumulating billions of SHIB tokens after the meme-inspired cryptocurrency’s adoption surged due to a listing on cryptocurrency exchange Kraken. Its popularity is also swelling after reports that it will enter the gaming sector and Nasdaq-listed retailer Newegg adding SHIB as a payment method.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?