Social Media Giant LINE announced its arrival in the non-fungible token (NFT) market. The company revealed that it will launch its comprehensive marketplace “LINE NFT” on April 13. The marketplace will be associated with 17 major organisations including Yoshimoto Kogyo Holdings. Line’s major company Z holdings is also entering the same market and will release its global NFT platform “DOSI” on April 19.
LINE marketplace to sell over 100 types of NFTs
NFT adoption has seen rapid growth this year as many major industry players have announced their plans regarding the digital assets and virtual market.
Established in 2018, LINE Blockchain Lab focuses on providing a platform where developers can register and issue NFTs, and build services. The company also provides a ‘LINE BITMAX Wallet’ to the users which they can use to store digital assets. However, it is only possible to exchange NFTs with the users registered on LINE. The platform aims to support and sells more than 100 types of NFTs.
The company mentioned its future plans to give NFT grants as purchase benefits and integrate the whole network with the digital assets. Meanwhile, it also added that ‘Yoshimoto NFT Theater’ and ‘Yoshimoto Stamp NFT’ will go on sale after the launch of the marketplace.
As per the release, till now these companies and contents are participating in the launch:
- Entertainment: JR East Japan Marketing & Communications, TV Asahi, Yoshimoto Kogyo
- Sports: B.LEAGUE, J League Trading Soccer, Kohei Uchimura
- Game: Square Enix
- Anime: Mobile Police Patlabor
- Artist: Nissy
- Characters: Usagyun! / Minto Inc, Gyunyu, GIFMAGAZINE, Betakuma / Minto Inc, Yashiro Azuki, Yoshi Stamp
- Event: I wish it was midnight all the time, Dwango
Meanwhile, Z Holdings, a subsidiary of Softbank, will go live in 180 countries with DOSI. The company aims to do this by the first quarter of 2022. However, the platform cannot be accessed in the countries Russia, China, Japan, Hong Kong, and the Philippines due to licensing restrictions.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?