The World Blockchain Summit 2018, Moscow edition is scheduled for April 26 and 27 that is going to cover blockchain, cryptocurrency, and ICOs. The meeting would be dedicated towards blockchain in fintech, regulations and its technical and marketing aspects.
World blockchain summit 2018 Moscow, 26-27 April
A big event coming up with with the promise of blockchain revolution is the World Blockchain Summit 2018. This summit is being held multiple times in a year in a number of cities. However, the summit is to be hosted by Moscow, Russia on April 26 and 27 which is going to give us a great insight into blockchain technology that can transform the traditional financial models.
A global series of gatherings, World Blockchain Summit takes place all over the globe including Singapore, Canada, India, UAE, and Germany.
As for Russia’s stance on cryptocurrencies, over the past year, cryptocurrency payments started getting accepted and the president, Putin asked the regulators to set up a legal framework for the digital currencies. Moreover, Russia started working on its own cryptocurrency called “CryptoRuble”.
Though there is nothing concrete yet, given blockchain’s ability to create exceptional opportunities, it’s no shocker Russian government is working on policies and a wide adoption of blockchain technology.
Also, read: Consensus 2018: Why 14th May Is Crucial To Cryptocurrency Prices?
Prominent speakers and agenda of WBS Moscow
This summit will connect the global blockchain experts that would include IT leaders, technology players, governments, startups and regional businesses from different industries. Apart from speeches, tech talks and panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities will be the highlight of the conference.
This major Russian event on crypto and blockchain industry will be gathering the biggest Russian and foreign experts that will involve over 2000 visitors and 64 speakers.
A list of notable speakers comprises of names like Pripachkin Yuri Igorevich, Dr. Paritosh Basu, Maxim Chereshnev, Marco Robinson, Phillip Nunn, Sergey Solonin, Mohammed Saleem and many more.
The point of focus of the meeting would be blockchain, ICO, and cryptocurrencies that would be divided into two separate sections. One section would be about the role of blockchain in fintech and govt. tech and regulations regarding cryptocurrency trading. The second part would cover the technical side inclusive of smart contracts, platform developments along with the marketing and promotion of projects.
This summit on blockchain with the Russian and foreign leaders will bring things into more focus while facilitating the Russian cryptocurrency regulatory framework as well as other participating countries.
It would be interesting to know the extent of the effect the World Blockchain Summit of Moscow will have on the cryptocurrency industry as a whole.
What are your views on this summit and what do you think will be its probable effect? Share your thoughts with us!
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%