The second collection of World of Women NFT named “World of Women Galaxy” is sold out. Moreover, the WoW Galaxy has left behind the popular Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT to become the top collected NFT collection in the last 24 hours. The total transaction volume has exceeded 16.5K ETH and the floor price of the WoW Galaxy NFT is 1.59 ETH, as per OpenSea data.
World of Women Galaxy Becomes Top NFT Collection
The World of Women Galaxy NFT collection, created and illustrated by renowned artist Yam Karkai, was sold out during the public sale and is now available on the secondary market at OpenSea.
To celebrate the accomplishment, the World of Women tweeted:
“The #WoWGalaxy collection just sold out! This is a historical day for us and women in Web3. We are proud of what we have accomplished so far, humbled by your support, and excited to build the future together!”
According to OpenSea, the World of Women Galaxy is ranked the top collection in both the last 7 days and the last 24 hours. Moreover, the Galaxy collection is trading up nearly 36%, with a transaction volume of 9,527 ETH in the last 24 hours.
The MAYC and the BAYC NFT collections rank 2nd and 3rd, with a transaction volume of 1632 and 1558, respectively.
According to the official website of World of Women NFT, there are 22,222 WoW Galaxy NFT tokens. Among these, 10,000 are reserved for WoW holders, 10,000 for public sale, and 2222 for allowlist to welcome other communities and supporters to the WoW family.
Rising Interest in NFTs
The NFT market is expanding rapidly as the global interest in NFTs continues to rise. The World of Women Galaxy is the second step in the diversity and inclusion movement of World of Women.
After the popular Bored Ape Yacht Club and Mutant Ape Yacht Club, this is the first NFT collection people have shown interest in, recognizing the vision to increase diversity and inclusion in the NFT space.
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000