Top talent from the tech industry is witnessing new opportunities in the crypto space. On Tuesday, January 25, YouTube’s head of gaming – Ryan Wyatt – announced that he shall be leaving YouTube next month to join Polygon Studios.
Mr. Wyatt is quite excited about his new role as the CEO of Polygon Studios. In his Twitter post, Wyatt wrote:
It is bittersweet news to share that I am leaving @YouTube. I have loved every minute of my time here, but it is time for my next endeavor. I am elated to announce that I will be joining @0xPolygon ($MATIC) as their CEO of Polygon Studios. Thank you for the memories!
The rapid expansion of the crypto space with exciting new blockchain tech has lured some of the top talents from the tech sphere. On the other hand, Polygon is also one of the fastest-growing Layer-2 Ethereum scalability solutions.
YouTube CEO Finds NFTs Exciting
As some of the big tech giants like Meta and Twitter are making quick moves to join the NFT bandwagon, YouTube too is seeing some exciting opportunities with the use of non-fungible tokens. YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki has said that cryptocurrency and NFTs present some exciting opportunities thereby creating new synergies between creators and their fans.
In an open letter explaining YouTube 2022 plans, Wojcicki wrote:
We’re always focused on expanding the YouTube ecosystem to help creators capitalize on emerging technologies, including things like NFTs, while continuing to strengthen and enhance the experiences creators and fans have on YouTube.
NFTs have lured some of the big giants from across multiple industries. The tech space is looking at ways to use NFTs and monetize their use in the digital content as well as the metaverse. On the other hand, the fashion industry is relying on blockchain-based NFTs to bring authenticity to genuine products in the market.
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59