A cup and handle pattern of the 4-hour time frame chart initiated this recovery phase in the Zilliqa coin. The price recently broke out from a crucial resistance level of $0.075 as its first step for a new rally. However, stuck in a retest phase, the coin formed another price pattern in the lower time frame.
Key technical points
- The ZIL coin price regained the 20-day EAM support
- The intraday trading volume in the Zilliqa coin is $181.2 Million, indicating a 24.34% loss.
In previous coverage of the Zilliqa coin on November 29th, the coin price bounced from the $0.077 support hoping to end this correction phase. However, the buyer couldn’t carry the price beyond $0.091 resistance and drop it back to previous support.
Moreover, the bloodbath on December 4th fueled the selling pressure, resulting in the price breaching the $0.077 support. Recently the pair identified significant support from the $0.057 mark, stirring a bullish reversal.
The ZIL technical chart shows quite a sideways rally in its price, causing the higher EMAs(100 and 200) to flatten. However, the new rally has so far reclaimed the 20 and 50 EMA line.
The Relative Strength Index(54) shows a sticking surge in value, indicating the intensity of buying pressure.
ZIL Coin Forming A Symmetrical Triangle Pattern
Source- ZIL/USD chart by Tradingview
On December 26th, the Zilliqa coin price breached a $0.075 neckline of a cup and handle pattern, offering a great bullish opportunity for traders. However, the coin has still not settled the retest phase for the new support.
The hourly time frame chart shows a symmetrical triangle pattern for this consolidation above the $0.075 support. A proper breakout from this price pattern could trigger the required move in this coin.
The traditional pivot levels suggest the important levels for the coin on the upside are at $0.083, followed by the $0.89. And, on the bottom side, the support levels are at $0.7 and $0.63.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?