- Bitcoin could soon start rallying amid a potential altcoin range dump exercise.
- Bitcoin bulls increasing the focus on breaking $9,200, $9,250 and $9,300 resistance zones.
Bitcoin price stability has been impressive over the last week. For some people, the stability is commendable but for others it has reduced the speculative nature of Bitcoin, making it more or less like a stablecoin. On the other hand, altcoins have done exceptionally well in the last few weeks, presenting to investors alternative investment opportunities.
In spite of their rally, analysts expect the tight ranging Bitcoin to wake up from the deep slumber. In other words, Bitcoin’s chance to a rally is coming. At the same time, a dumping exercise is likely to take precedence among altcoins bringing more “pain” and a temporally “range dump” against the largest cryptocurrency according to an analyst associated with Blockfyre.
Alts are about to bring the pain. This chart doesn’t miss and hasn’t missed in this entire thread. Alts are going to rage dump across the board 5-15% on the BTC pairs (USD unsure depends on BTC direction). Do with that info what you will.
Bitcoin Technical Analysis
Bitcoin is dancing at $9,180 at the time of writing. Buyers have been able to contain the price above $9,100 for several days now. On the upside, $9,200 is the initial resistance. Gains are above this level have become scarce. However, a bullish momentum seems to be building above both the 50 and the 21 Exponential Moving Average (EMA) in the hourly timeframe.
BTC/USD 1-hour chart
The bullish action is reinforced by the RSI as observed on the chart. The indicator displays a positive picture as it points upwards. Moreover, the MACD is holding ground above the mean line. Movement into the positive region would pave the way for gains above $9,200. More resistance is anticipated at $9,200 and $9,300.
Bitcoin Key Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $9,180
Relative change: 18.75
Percentage change: 0.20
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000