The idea of Distributed Banking is to eradicate the monopoly of traditional financial institutions through appropriate financial service and return profits from financial services to all contributors and users involved. And this is what Distributed Credit Chain is aiming to achieve.
Distributed Credit Chain has strived to become the first solution to the major concerns in the financial sector, and because of this, they have intended to spread their solution worldwide.
Today, they are proudly announcing the listing of their exclusive token DCC to KuCoin, one of the most reliable and advanced cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Users can now deposit immediately with supported pairs including DCC/BTC and DCC/ETH. Buying starts at 21:30 (UTC+8) and Selling/Withdrawal commence at 22:00 (UTC+8).
About Distributed Credit Chain
Distributed Credit Chain or DCC, is considered the world’s first “Distributed Banking” public chain. It is established on the fundamentals of the Blockchain technology — decentralized, open, independent, immutable and private , to modify and develop the banking industry in multiple areas.
A distributed bank is not a regular bank, but an ecosystem of distributed financial services. Unlike the traditional financial industry, the distributed banking ecosystem constitutes a reliable peer-to-peer and all-communications standard of cooperation across all regions, sectors, subjects, and accounts. It will facilitate business partners in different countries worldwide to render financial services in a much more accessible and efficient way.
Distributed Credit Chain As The Solution
The history of the credit business goes back a long way, and credit performed a vital role in the ascending development of the human civilization, which in turn, has established credit performance, privacy and cost minimization under the attention. The concept of decentralization and the open consensus mechanisms of Blockchain technology will permit DCC to offer a solution.
KuCoin is respected as a world-class blockchain cryptocurrency exchange. It provides an inter-platform and a robust, responsive real-time exchange service. Users can conveniently and reliably process trades, deposits, and withdrawals by the KuCoin App or to the official KuCoin website. KuCoin assures to preserve user’s privacy and holdings from a potential breach. Their security team has continually developed appropriate mechanisms and constant measures to protect user data and assets.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?