On April 29th, the Algorand(ALGO) price gave a decisive breakout from multi-month support of $0.668. The following recent phase was meant to provide a short-entry opportunity, but the fresh news of the FIFA and Algorand partnership has pumped the coin price by 15% on the intraday level. This price jump has pierced some crucial resistance, signaling an upcoming recovery rally.
- The daily-RSI slope is soon to enter the bullish region
- The ALGO price breached the 20-day EMA dynamic resistance
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Algorand coin is $716.6 Million, indicating a 397% gain.
Since the November 2021 bloodbath, a descending resistance trendline has hammered down the ALGO buyers’ attempts to establish a significant rally. Furthermore, the traders actively responded to this dynamic resistance and kept selling on occasional pullbacks.
Moreover, on April 29th, the buyers submitted to the broader market sentiment they lost the crucial support of $0.688.As a result, the ALGO price plunged 18% to retest the immediate support of the $0.54 mark.
Furthermore, the coin price reverted to the $0.668 flipped resistance to validate the bearish breakout. However, the partnership announcement brought significant buying pressure and surged the coin price by 15%.
The sudden price jump breached two important levels, i.e., $0.668 and a long-coming descending trendline. If the buyers sustain this breakout, the altcoin will pump another 8% to rechallenge the $0.8 mark, followed by $1.
EMAs: The ALGO price trading below the 50-100-and-200-day EMAs indicates an overall downtrend. However, along with $0.668 resistance, the coin price also reclaimed the 20-day EMA, reflecting an early sign of recovery.
Relative Strength Index: The Daily-RSI slope barely tagged the oversold region on April 30th and reverted with a sudden pump to the midline.
- Resistance levels: $0.1, $0.116
- Support levels: $0.72 and $0.53
- G7 Countries to Discuss Crypto Assets This Week After Recent Terra Ecosystem Collapse
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark