The parabolic rally has pumped the Cardano(ADA) price by 45% within a fortnight. The coin retested a monthly resistance of $1.2 and is still struggling to overcome it. Therefore, a potential correction may stabilize the quick bull run provide a dip opportunity to traders.
- ADA price could need minor correction before continuing the rally
- ADA chart shows the formation of rounding bottom pattern
- The intraday trading volume in the ADA coin is $116.3 Billion, indicating a 33.39% loss
During the February sell-off, the ADA holder lost crucial yearly support of $1. As a result, the altcoin slumped 20% and hit near support of $0.78. However, the buyers strongly defended this support over the past month and tried to prevent any further losses.
The rising recovery sentiment across the crypto market has rebounded the coin price from $0.78 and breached the flipped $1 resistance. Along with the horizontal level, the coin chart also showed other important levels getting poked, like a long-coming resistance trendline and 50- DMA.
The recovery rally reached the $1.2 resistance and resembled a rounding bottom pattern. A bullish breakout from the overhead neckline could spike the buying pressure and tag the $1.6 mark.
Alternatively, the higher price rejection at this resistance hints the sellers could pull the ADA price back to the $1 mark, giving a retest to the breach resistance.
The recent recovery has breached two strong dynamic resistance of 50 and 100 DMAs. Moreover, the 100 DMA line is currently bolstering the coin price to breach the $1.2 without a correction.
The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) slope curving up highlights that the buyers are getting active in increasing the price higher.
- Resistance levels- $1.2, and $1.6
- Support levels-$1 and $0.78
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000