ETH price fell for the third session in a row. The price recovered from the lows and manages to trade above $3,300. Further, if the price holds above the critical 200-day EMA, it could be a hint for the next Bull Run.
- ETH price trades lower with modest losses.
- A retracement toward the 200-day EMA could be a stepping stone for the next run-up.
- The momentum oscillators turn neutral warning of aggressive bids.
As of press time, ETH/USD is trading at $3,341, down 1.92% for the day. The second-largest cryptocurrency is holding the 24-hour trading volume at $22,050,910,385 as per the CoinMarketCap.
ETH price trades downside
On the daily chart, the ETH price retraced from the swing highs of $3,581.60 made on April 3. Since then the price witnessed a descent of 9%. Currently, ETH trades near the critical resistance-turned-support level at around $3,300.
Now, a sustained bearish pressure will result in a pullback of the prices. Traders could find immediate support near the 200-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $3,170.
The selling could intensify toward the horizontal support level at $3,000 if the price breaks the mentioned support level.
On the contrary, a spike in buy orders would reverse the prevailing trend in the asset. In that case, the ETH price keeps eye on the recent highs near $3,550.
An acceptance above $3,550 would set the ground for the next leg up in ETH.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength fell below the average line on April 4. Currently, it reads at 59. Any downtick in the indicator would strengthen the bearish outlook.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence holds above the midline but with receding bullish momentum.
Trading volumes: The volume oscillator hovers toward the oversold zone.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?