A V-top reversal from the $23 resistance slumped the Polkadot(DOT) price by 26%. The rising supply pressure pierced the $20 psychological support level and continued the charge to last quarter’s support at $16. Should buyers reaccumulate at this bottom support?
- The DOT chart shows a negative crossover among the 20-and-50-day EMA
- The daily RSI line approaching the oversold region
- The ongoing correction poked the lower band support of the Bollinger band indicator
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Polkadot coin is $974.7 Billion, indicating a 44.9% gain.
Over the last quarter, the Polkadot(DOT) witnessed several retests to the $16 bottom support. With a bullish RSI divergence displayed at each swing low, the altcoin experienced a significant inflow during the latter part of March.
An ascending support trendline carried the recent bull cycle and surged the coin price by 45%. However, the buyers could not surpass the $23 monthly resistance, resulting in a V-top rejection from the sellers.
A bearish breakdown from the support trendline accelerated the selling momentum and dumped the DOT price below $18.3 support. If the selling pressure sustains, the crypto trades will meet the next significant demand zone at the $16 mark.
Furthermore, if the DOT price rebounds from the $16 bottom support, the traders can expect a range-bound rally for a few more sessions.
A bearish crossover of the 20-and-50-day EMA may regain the bearish alignment among the daily EMA lines(20, 50, 100, and 200). These downsloping EMAs indicate that bears possess the trend control.
The Bollinger band indicator moving sideways accentuates a range-bound rally in DOT price. On April 11th, the long bearish candle breached the lower band support, indicating aggressive selling in the market.
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?