SHIBA Inu (SHIBA) price treads water on the last day of the month. After witnessing a month of the downfall, the price still remained under pressure waiting for a reversal. After flipping the support level at $0.000025, the pair dipped at the months’ low of $0.000017.
- SHIBA Inu (SHIBA) price remains consolidated on Monday.
- The price risk upside is toward $0.000025.
- The momentum oscillator trades in the negative zone.
At the press time, SHIBA/USD is trading at $0.000020, down 0.01% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume is at $497,631,125, down 7.34%.
Shiba Inu price looks up for $0.000025
Shiba Inu’s price has retraced towards 39% from the highs of $0.000028. The formation of a ‘Doji’ candlestick on January 22 provided immediate relief to the sellers. As the price initiated some relief rally with the immediate resistance placed at $0.000023. SHIBA bulls are hopeful for a recovery toward the horizontal resistance level at $0.000025.
The daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) holds near 50 indicating at the possible upside in the price from the current levels. Another momentum oscillator, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) trades just near the midline stating the ongoing consolidation in the price.
On the flip side, if the price is not able to sustain the day’s low then it could touch the lows made on January 22 at $0.000017. Furthermore, investors could open the fresh short positions toward the levels last seen in October around $0.000012.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?