WAVES price bucks the previous session’s trading momentum on Wednesday. The price manages to rebound from the lows around $11.80 and oscillates around a critical level. To manage the uptrend the price must stay above $14.0.
- WAVES price records 12% gains on Wednesday makes room for more gains, possibly.
- Investors can expect WAVES to continue to move higher and retest the daily supply zone extending from $17.70 to $16.0
- A jump in trading volume on the 4-hour chart supports the bullish bias.
As of press time, WAVES/USD is trading at $13.62 up 12.03% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the cryptocurrency is holding at $517,810,244 as updated by CoinMarketCap.
WAVES price looks for reversal
WAVES price has been trading in a medium-term downside momentum since March 31. WAVES concluded a more than 600% upside run with record highs of $63.69. But the bulls lack the conviction to carry forward the gains further. WAVES dropped sharply to touch the pre-support level near $11.
However, the mentioned support acted as the cushion for the falling prices. As looking at the 4-hour chart, the price challenges the prevailing trend as it attempted to test the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average at $14.22.
Now, a sustained buying pressure could push the price further towards the higher side at least in the short term as a technical bounce back. A decisive break above the mentioned level would pave the way for $16.0 next.
Next, market participants would pick up the pace to take out $18.0.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) rises sharply above the average line with a jump toward 60. This indicates bulls are in control of the price.
On the other hand, a daily break below the session’s low will trigger a fresh round of selling in the asset. In that case, the sellers would like to revisit lows last seen in February near $8.80.
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?