An emerging community-led Decentralized Autonomous Organization (or DAO) incubator that is dedicated to early-stage Decentralized Finance projects in the market called New Order has recently announced a partnership with Outlier Venture’s Base Camp which is a renowned web3 accelerator. Together, both New Order and Outlier Ventures would release more than 30 different DeFi projects within the next two years.
The partnership was made possible after New Order managed to raise a total of $4 million through a private fundraising round which saw participation from several top-tier venture capital firms as well as certain angel investors. This private funding round was ultimately led by Outlier Ventures, Digital Finance Group, and also LedgerPrime.
According to the DAO incubator company, the funds would support the launch of incoming DeFi projects during their early stages. New Order is set to go live in December as a DAO incubator to start working on its initiative of releasing up to 30 new DeFi projects each year.
Layer-1 networks along with DeFi projects are on New Order’s radar at the moment to create its original venture platform in the future. The co-founder of New Order, Eden Dhaliwal agrees that their DAO structure is committed to bringing together some of the best DeFi builders available while taking care of funding and building with the support of their community from the very beginning.
As DAO models continue to be a symbol of successful initiatives that gain not only support and popularity among other blockchain-powered projects, New Order presents an advantageous opportunity to democratize access to investing. It is permissionless and equally open-source to provide resources to next-gen DeFi projects. New Order would be opening up a DeFi marketplace for revenue in the form of BTC, ETH, and supported stablecoins, thus making it an increasingly diversified DAO Treasury.
The partnership between New Order and Outlier Ventures is a positive indication, especially when the DeFi incubator is already on its way to becoming one of the key innovators within the Decentralized Finance space. New Order is assisted by its existing community of builders, smart contract devs, and interested investors to give rise to the next-gen DeFi apps (some of which would also support the Metaverse).
The long list of corporate supporters who have joined New Order as investors would help extend the reach of the incubator’s to build a bridge between offline and online worlds and also design DeFi startups with untapped potential.
One of the leading investors of the recent private fundraiser, LedgerPrime’s CIO, Shiliang Tang said that the changes in coordination through DAOs have led to this collaboration among early-stage venture creators. The company’s involvement with New Order is in fact an important aspect of empowering builders to redesign structures located outside orthodox venture models.
- Ethereum’s Buterin To Use Returned $100M From SHIB Donation For Covid Relief Projects Worldwide
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Set To Launch Its Metaverse – ‘Shiberse’
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?