The STX coin indicates an overall uptrend in its technical chart. On October 18th, the coin initiated a minor correction phase, which made a new lower low at the $1.73 mark. Currently, the price is displaying an impressive recovery from this pullback and suggests it would soon retest the All-Time resistance of $2.81
Key technical points:
- The STX chart shows a Cup and Handle pattern in the daily time frame chart
- The STX price give a breakout from the Double Bottom pattern in the 4-hour time frame
- The intraday trading volume in the STX coin is $390.4 Million, indicating a 236.7% hike.
Source- STX/USD chart by Tradingview
The STX coin price initiated an incredible rally in October, which managed to retest the All-Time resistance of $2.8. After facing sufficient selling pressure from this level, the coin entered a retracement phase which plunged the price to the $1.783 mark.
The STX price indicated intense demand pressure below this support which helped it continue this rally. Moreover, the bigger picture states that the coin also forms a Cup and Handle pattern, with a neckline at the $2.8 mark.
As per the Fibonacci extension level, the crypto traders can expect the next resistance at the $3.4 mark after the neckline is breached, followed by the $4.15. Furthermore, the Relative Strength Index(64) maintains a bullish sentiment in this coin.
STX/USD 4-hour Time Frame Chart
Source- STX/USD chart by Tradingview
For the handle portion of the above price pattern, the STX coin showed another bullish pattern in this lower time frame chart, .i.e., a double bottom pattern. The neckline for this pattern was at the $2.435 mark, and the price has already breached this resistance level, signalling an excellent long opportunity for traders if the price sustains its retest phase.
With the completion of this pattern, the coin price will rechallenge the crucial overhead resistance of $2.81, which is the neckline of a larger bullish pattern and ATH resistance. This resistance level holds the key for STX price to reach the $4 mark.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?