- THETA rallies towards all-time highs following a bounce from key support at $10.
- The MACD has a bearish impulse, suggesting that THETA would correct toward the 50 SMA.
THETA is among the few double-digit gainers in the cryptocurrency market. This token has had a tremendously yielding first quarter of 2021. THETA has quickly grown from a less known cryptoasset, making it into the top ten. It has a market cap of $13 billion and is holding the eighth position in the market.
At the time of writing, THETA is exchanging hands at $13.12 after meeting acute resistance at $14. Holding above $13 will ensure that the accrued gains are not lost and guarantee stability in the market. Note that buyers have their eyes glued on $15, the current all-time high.
On the flip side, massive declines are likely to come into the picture if the token fails to hold at $13. Tentative support areas include $12 and the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) on the 4-hour chart.
THETA/USD 4-hour chart
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence appears to validate the correction. This is a momentum oscillator utilized in trading trends but rarely used to identify overbought and oversold conditions.
The indicator manifests on a chart with a couple of trendlines oscillating with no boundaries. Note that the crossover of these two lines is a trading signal resembling that of the moving average system.
It is essential to keep in mind that crossing above the midline (zero line) is regarded as bullish, while crossing below the same line is bearish. Moreover, when the MACD line (blue) crosses above the signal line, it is bullish. On the other hand, the trend tends to flip bearish when the MACD line crosses under the signal line.
Therefore, THETA is most likely to incur losses instead of continuing with the rally in the short-term.
THETA intraday levels
Spot rate: $13.1
Relative change: -0.05
Relative change: -0.2%
Support: 50 SMA on the 4-hour chart
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3