The Litecoin Foundation has been continually increasing its efforts to grow presence as a viable payment option. Most recently, by investing in a Hollywood thriller, ‘We Summon the Darkness‘ starring Alexandra Daddario and Amy Forsyth. The tweet with the link to its’ trailer notes,
Litecoin Foundation is an executive producer, so be sure not to miss our LF logo animation at the start.?
The movie released on 10th April 2020. The leading producer of the movie, Common Enemy Inc., a Los Angeles based, film & television production company is also ‘part of the #LitecoinFam.’ The production house has voiced support for LTC as it notes that it helps “to take control of your money.”
Notably, in the past, we have seen Litecoin support from other actors earlier as well. Anthony Mackie, most popularly known for his role in Avengers as Falcon spoke for the Foundation last year.
Furthermore, the foundations also sought to increase its presence by partnering with UFC and American Football team, Miami Dolphins. It also sponsored the San Diego International Film Festival in October 2019 which had a Litecoin Foundation Award, the winner was selected via LTC voting.
During the bull run last year, the media house predicted that Litecoin will reach near $1000. Nevertheless, that went horribly wrong as the price went south after Litecoin halving in August and the bear trend in altcoins in the latter half of the year.
Litecoin will hit $990 this year.
— COMMON ENEMY ©️ (@CommonEnemyInc) June 11, 2019
The price of Litecoin [LTC] at 3: 00 hours USD on 13th April 2020 is $40.
Furthermore, the Coronavirus pandemic is threatening another bear trend in the stock and crypto-markets. Hence, adoption will be key for the payment focused cryptocurrency.
Do you think the Foundation’s efforts will increase the viability of the currency in the US, or people will stick to USD? Please share your views with us.
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?