Contrary to popular belief, VanEck’s Gabor Gurbacs shared his report highlighting 112 stocks of S&P 500 which were more volatile than Bitcoin [BTC] in a 90 day period and 145 stocks YTD. Bitcoin [BTC] as an asset has largely been criticized for its high volatility, Mr. Gabor’s report provides a counter view to this widely accepted notion.
Bitcoin [BTC] Less Volatile Than Many S&P 500 Stocks
Gabor shared in his report most of the bitcoin’s volatility can be attributed to its small market size and less exposure into mainstream stock and capital markets. The analyst observed this fact while studying Bitcoin’s co-relation with traditional asset classes. For this study Bitcoin’s 90 day and year to date volatility was compared to constituents of the S&P 500 index.
The team at VanEck also concluded that much awaited crypto Exchange Traded Funds [ETFs] will also show similar volatility characteristics. The data shared by team clearly shows traditional stocks are more volatile than Bitcoin [BTC] and as such the widely shared notion of Bitcoin as the most volatile notion is incorrect. We are sure this report by Mr. Gabor will be very helpful for researcher’s who otherwise has assumed bitcoin as most volatile.
Stay Tuned for more news.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?