Bitcoin [BTC] price finally moved up across the board where a $250 rise in four hours seems like a lot. Nevertheless, there are other positive signals as well reinforced by this rise.
The CEO of Binance, Chanpeng Zhao, noted in a hysterical tweeted,
I am glad though. For a second there, I was worried that people may start to classify #bitcoin into a stablecoin. Who said volatility is bad?
The price of Bitcoin logs a high near resistance from the monthly high around $9450, as the market sentiments are at the edge looking for a decisive breakout. The CEO of the leading derivatives exchange, BitMEX, also commanded BTC to move in a comic tweet. The total number of short liquidation on BitMEX was nearly 27.8 million.
The volumes on exchanges had been dropping considerably and in the absence of the positive catalyst whales finally seems to have moved the asset up. Moreover, the uptrend in gold and silver along with the strength in the stock market seems to be reinforcing bullish sentiments.
Traders Looking to Long
While it is a little early to say now before we see clear consolidation above the trendline, the price seems to be breaking above the long-term bearish resistance on a weekly scale. The closing in the next couple of week will be instrumental. Moreover, this is the 12th week of consolidation near resistance.
The trendline is inspired by Peter Brandt’s elephant signal back in March. The downtrend since 2017 high is been instance below this resistance for the past 2.5 years. Another perspective of the long-term breakout was shared by Raoul Pal. It suggests a bullish flag formation on the logarithmic scale.
— Raoul Pal (@RaoulGMI) July 21, 2020
Furthermore, according to leading Bitcoin trader, Josh Rager, the follow levels could act as resistance for the bulls in this run. He tweeted,
About time we get some price action around here
Meme trendline broke Daily close above $9,443 would be a higher close on the trend
Close above $9,700 and I’ll feel bullish
Close above $10k and I’ll market buy in this corn
Do you think it is a fake bounce for a bull trap or the beginning of a real bull run? Please share your views with us.
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?