There is a lot of uncertainty in the markets right now. While Bitcoin and large-cap altcoins have been quiet for a while, the DeFi pumps and small altcoins pumps are reminiscent of the beginning of a bull run of 2017. The traders are apprehensive of another bubble built up. Nevertheless, there are still signals strong signals for bullish accumulation in it.
Bullish On-Chain Indicators
Miners account for a large portion of the sell-off in the market, the recovery in the hashrate is a hugely positive signal for the market. Moreover, according to Ki Young Ju, CEO of analytics firm, Crypto Quant, the outflow is suggesting a limited sell-off as well. He tweeted,
On-chain Indicators Status: BUY
– Miners are not selling (based on MPI, Miner Outflows)
– No significant #BTCexchange inflows from whales so far
– All exchanges’ reserve hit the year-low a month ago and keep that low
DeFi Pump Continues
The DeFi pump is still on as double-digit gains of popular DeFi tokens continues to rage on. The total market capitalization of these tokens is just south of $10 billion. While COMP and MKR tokens are underperforming, 2nd and 3rd tier projects like Aave (LEND), Sytheticx (SNX), Thorchain (RUNE) and so on are compiling gains.
SpartanBlack (alias), a crypto analyst and partner at The Spartan Group tweeted,
As you go out the risk curve and look for the next DeFi star, this is the risk you need to weigh, and it needs to be priced in. Be wary of projects that over-promise and fail to deliver.
GOLD and SPX
The traditional markets are also in accumulation right now. SPX index is currently facing resistance for the break-down point of the COVID-19 crash at $3230. Moreover, gold made a new yearly high at $1820.6.
As for the bearish arguments, the resistance around the $10,000 level is still intact, with no sight of an uptrend in the global economic outlook. Moreover, Bitcoin [BTC] has already gained over 150% from lows after the COVID-19 crash, this reduces the apparent opportunity of inflows further. A break-out of the resistance around $10,500 will be significant for the bulls, while the long accumulation above $9000 is positive as well.
Do you think the crypto market is prepared for a new bull run? Please share your views with us.
- BNBPeach Simplifying High Yield Farming
- ETH/BTC Pair Hits New 3-Year High, Here’s How it Can Impact Ether Price
- Indian Trade Association CII Recommends “Special Class Securities” For Crypto
- 7 Reasons Why The Bitcoin and Crypto Bull Run Will Stretch Well Into 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Falls Lowest Since Feb 2018, Here’s How Altcoins can Benefit
- XRP Lawsuit: The DPP Dispute is Back, Here’s How It May Ravage Ripple’s Former Win
- Former OCC Chief Says the U.S. Is “Unquestionably behind the curve” in Fostering Crypto Growth
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Google Trends Data: ‘Dogecoin’ and ‘Ethereum Price‘ Amongst Top 10 Most Searched News
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December