Bitcoin price fell to a 3-month low earlier today retracing to $42,000 level which many believe was caused by Elon Musk’s recent Twitter meltdown, however, the price soon bounced off to rise above $45,000 as the total correction since last month high reached over 30%, the biggest correction this bull season. While many Bitcoin proponents believe the recent market shakeup is not out of the ordinary, the unusual exchange inflow continues to rise which might indicate another bearish downtrend in the short term.
Ki-Young Ju, founder of crypto analytical firm crypto quant and a popular crypto analyst has pointed towards the growing exchange inflow and warned traders to keep their leverage small and to avoid longing Bitcoin in the coming few days.
A similar unusual exchange inflow was registered on Bitfinex just hours before Elon Musk announced Tesla would no longer accept Bitcoin payments owing to the environmental concern following which the price of the top cryptocurrency recorded a 10% correction. While many blame Musk for the recent sell-off and corrections, Bitcoin proponents claim an upward 200% surge since the start of the year does come at a cost of certain corrections ranging between 10%-40%.
Bitcoin Whales Behind the Recent Sell-Off?
Bitcoin this bull season has developed a unique price pattern where it has risen to a new ATH every month followed by an immediate crash ranging between 10%-30% and an elongated consolidation phase before moving to the next ATH. With each new ATH, the consolidation phase has gotten longer since fore the first two months BTC recorded a new ATH in the first week itself, then as the consolidation phase got longer the new ATHs started to come in the second week.
The recent sell-off for sure has created a panic in the market given Musk single-handily gave fuel to multiple debunked FUDs all at once which has created a panic among new investors and whales seem to be making the most of it. Until May, even during the dips exceeding 20%, the exchanges continue to register massive outflows
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, But There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Criminal Usage Of Cryptocurrency Will Decrease In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Cause Shiba Inu Prices To Skyrocket
- Strike App Faces Problems In Argentina; Does Not Support Bitcoin, Claim Users
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Tells Ontario Customers To Close Accounts After OSC Canada Cracks Its Whip
- Rio De Janeiro Plans To Buy Bitcoin With City’s 1% Reserve; Tax Discounts Also To Be Offered
- India Seizes $5 Million Worth Assets in $162M Morris Coin Crypto Ponzi Scheme
- North Korean Hackers Embezzled $400 Million In Cryptocurrency Last Year – Report
- Breaking: Elon Musks Tweets ‘Tesla Merch Buyable with Dogecoin’
- Crypto Exchange Binance Enables Direct Withdrawals to Ethereum Layer 2
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?