Bitcoin mining difficulty is expected to jump 4.51% to hit a record high of 29.50 T in the next few hours as adoption increases. The current difficulty on the entire Bitcoin network is 28.23 T and the hashrate is 219.65 EH/s.
The last time Bitcoin mining difficulty reached ATH was on March 31, when the BTC price was trading near $48k levels. The Bitcoin price is currently trading in the 39k-40k range as the supply is to get impacted in a few hours.
Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Increasing on the Bitcoin Network
As per data by BTC.com, the bitcoin mining hashrate is continuing to push record high as demand for Bitcoin increases. However, the hashrate had fluctuated massively in the last two weeks as the price witnessed massive fluctuations too amid whale accumulation.
After a drop in Bitcoin mining difficulty by 1.26% at block height 731,808, the bitcoin network is expected to witness an increase in Bitcoin mining difficulty by 4.51% on April 28. Hence, it will effectively decrease Bitcoin mining rewards for miners. Currently, the mining reward stands at $6.25 BTC.
The Bitcoin mining profitability has increased with the continued increase in Bitcoin adoption. Despite, the price has failed to move higher in 2022, the rapid increase in hashrate points to a good adoption rate. With the Bitcoin circulation supply rising above 90%, Bitcoin mining has reached a key inflection point.
Many Bitcoin miners are looking for energy-efficient ways of mining bitcoins as they switch to better mining rigs such as Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro. Also, the use of renewable sources of energy is in focus. The Bitcoin prices could rise higher as bitcoin adoption continues to rise.
Bitcoin Mining Rises Amid Increased Demand
The interest in cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, is growing as retail and institutional investors see the benefits of investing in them. Big bitcoin miners have expanded rapidly in North America and currently looking to expand into crypto-friendly countries such as the UAE and Switzerland as Bitcoin mining becomes more sustainable. Recently, Fort Worth City Council approved a Bitcoin mining program, becoming the first city to mine bitcoin.
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?