Bitcoin has proved to investors that it can come out of the ditch it fell into last week by gaining considerable ground to $40,000. However, increasing skepticism in the market limits Bitcoin’s ability to continue with the uptrend. BTC corrected from highs around $40,000 but secured support at $36,400.
In the meantime, the price has recoiled above $39,000 and is in the process of brushing shoulders with $40,000. A confirmed break above $40,000 is required to validate the uptrend toward $50,000. More investors will enter the market as BTC reclaims some of the anchors at $43,000 and $46,000.
Bitcoin on the edge of a colossal uplift
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) has since the drop to $30,500, ascertained the trend inclining to the bullish side. This move has seen the indicator shrink the gap toward the zero line (0.00). Moreover, the MACD line’s (blue) divergence from the signal line adds credence to the bullish outlook.
BTC/USD four-hour chart
Precisely, Bitcoin trades slightly above $39,000 at writing. On the downside, the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) provides immediate support, helping bulls to focus on gains above $40,000.
Looking at the other side of the fence
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) has a bearish outlook as it points downward. This indicator shows that buyers lack the power to crack the key $40,000 resistance. Hence, exhaustion could wear down the bulls, giving way to another correction toward $36,000.
Bitcoin intraday levels
Spot rate: $39,286
Trend: Bearish biased
Support: $36,400 and $34,500
Resistance: $40,000 and $43,000
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long