Bulls are here, making it an altcoin season. Cryptocurrencies are enjoying the most as top cryptocurrencies register good gains while double digits gainers keep on rising.
Altcoins dominating the market
At the moment, greens are everywhere, dominating the crypto market for good. Though altcoins move in tandem with the Bitcoin and this time the scenario is the same as usual, bulls are in favor of altcoins. While Bitcoin is up by just over 2 percent, altcoins are surging at a good pace.
The overall market cap has reached $232 billion while the total market cap excluding bitcoin has taken a jump from $104.9 billion to $112.7 billion. Altcoins are making a strong recovery that has bitcoin dominance sliding from 54.6 percent from mid-August to 52.2 percent at the moment.
Top cryptocurrencies enjoying the bulls
If we take a look at the top cryptocurrencies, they are managing a good surge as the entire market is in deep green.
- Ethereum (ETH) is up by 6.13 percent at $297. Looks like Ethereum Futures have already started making people feel enthusiastic about the world’s second largest cryptocurrency.
- XRP is rising at the rate of 4.95 percent while sitting at crucial $0.348
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is stealing the show with its over 15 percent jump climbing $622
- EOS, Stellar (XLM), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA) and IOTA (MIOTA) are in a good rising range of 6 to 8 percent.
Also, read: Price Predictions of Bitcoin Become Rampant as Bitcoin Halving just 2 Years Away
Cryptos with substantial gains deserving special mention
The top digital currencies are not the only ones experiencing the surge, actually, these coins are making the buzz in the crypto market right now.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) has all the limelight today as it rose a whopping 66 percent, going from $0.0026 a few days back to $0.0065 at the moment.
- Monero (XMR) is the one shining with 12.62 percent gains. A recent study by Satis Group has revealed a good pricing future for Monero with one of the biggest gainers in the coming 10 years at $39,584, along with Bitcoin.
- After quite some time, Verge (XVG) again made its presence in the market with over 32 percent rise reaching $0.018.
- Dash has become a hot news topic with its penetration of Venezuelan market which is going through hyperinflation. Moreover, it also came into the scrutiny with the news of Dash running out of funds and community member asking its CEO’s removal doing the rounds in the market. Right now, Dash is up by more than 15 percent while exchanging hands at $217.
The biggest gainers
Now is the time for the coins that are making the biggest gains today while bulls are charging the market.
- After Dogecoin, ReddCoin (RDD) is at the top with 34 percent gains at $0.0042 while Siacoin (SC) is up by about 25 percent while trading at $0.0076.
- Among the other double digits gainers are, Bytecoin, IOST, Bytom, Nebulas, Wanchain, Stratis, NEO, Digibyte, Aelf, Nxt, Dentacoin, Holo, and Gas rising between the range of 10 to 18 percent.
Bulls are in full force and altcoins are making the most of it as every coin in top 100 except a very few are surging with good percentages.
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?