Cardano’s financial arm Emurgo allocated $100 million towards the development of the Defi and NFT ecosystem. The financial boost can help Cardano become a hotspot for upcoming Defi and NFT projects as the blockchain became smart contract compatible post-Alonzo upgrade. Emurgo’s CEO Ken Kodama said,
“We are more focused than ever on accelerating the development of Cardano’s ecosystem with a rich mix of decentralized services catering to a global community that is increasing in overall blockchain awareness.”
The funds would be directed towards two initiatives with a separate focus which would contribute towards the expansion of the Cardano ecosystem together. The first investment fund would be allocated by Emurgo Ventures that would be responsible for helping new projects and providing seed funds to startups building their product on Cardano. The second fund is dubbed Emurgo Africa would cater to the needs of projects in Africa in particular.
Charles Hoskinson, the Cardano founder has already announced his collaboration with legendary music artist Paul Oakenfold who would be releasing his next album on Cardano as NFT. Hoskinson believes Cardano’s new features would make it one of the most formidable forces in the post-regulation defi era as it has scalability and cross-chain support.
— EDM.com (@TheEDMNetwork) September 29, 2021
Cardano ($ADA) In Consolidation Waiting For a Breakout
$ADA price has been consolidating under $2.2 for the past couple of weeks owing to the bearish September month and recent market corrections caused by China’s crypto ban. The altcoins are currently holding its 2.10 support losing which $2.0 will come into play. Analysts expect a bounce back in the last quarter of 2021 and many expect the surging development of the blockchain could push its price further.
The altcoin reached an ATH of $3.10 in the run-up to the Alonzo upgrade but hasn’t been able to replicate a similar price action since then. However, market analysts believe the next alt season could help $ADA to break past its current ATH.
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?