The current CFGI sentiment index shows ‘extreme fear,’ with Bitcoin’s price down 39% from its all-time high. The value of digital currencies has plummeted by billions of dollars in the previous week, with the leading crypto-asset bitcoin (BTC) losing about 10% of its value.
Bitcoin price lowest since Sept 2021
The price touched its lowest point since the end of September 2021 on Saturday, January 8, 2022, with a low of $40,517 per unit today afternoon.
On Saturday, Bitcoin’s worldwide trading volume was at $23.6 billion. Tether (USDT) is BTC’s most popular trading pair, accounting for 61.46% of today’s deals. FTX.US was the most popular Bitcoin exchange on Saturday, followed by Coinbase, Bitfinex, Kraken, and Bitstamp. BTC’s worldwide trading volume accounts for just 23.69% of the $99.6 billion in transactions across all crypto assets. While Bitcoin (BTC) has a global trading volume of $23.6 billion, tether (USDT) has a global trade volume of $46.7 billion.
Overview of The Crypto Fear & Greed Index (CFGI)
On Saturday, BTC traded in a 24-hour range of $40,517.66 to $42,702.09. The Crypto Fear & Greed Index (CFGI) is a web portal alternative that hosts the Crypto Fear & Greed Index (CFGI). The current CFGI score is 10, as shown by me. As the technology “analyses feelings and sentiments from several sources and crunches them into one simple number,” this refers to “severe terror.”
The CFGI score hasn’t been this low since the summer of 2021, almost 171 days ago. The score had shifted dramatically from yesterday when the CFGI recorded a feeling level of 18 for “severe terror.” The CFGI score was 21 last week and 29 30 days ago.
Bitcoin (BTC) is only up 6.4% year to far as of Saturday, January 8, 2022. On the other hand, BTC has dropped 39% from its all-time high (ATH) on November 10, 2021.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?