Lucky Block, a cryptocurrency lottery, has launched a pre-sale of their Lucky Block token. The Lucky Block lottery uses blockchain technology and voting polls on every purchase to ensure transparency and fairness, allowing everyone to be a winner.
The internet has created a demand for online gambling, with companies offering easily accessible online wagering. Lucky Block envisions a worldwide crypto lottery with players using blockchain protocols, operating on the Binance Smart Chain.
“We believe the lottery should not be bound geographically or tied to local financial systems,” shared the creators of Lucky Block. “Instead, our focus is to develop further transparency and fairness in gaming, creating a lottery where every player has better odds of winning while providing a solid investment strategy for token holders and contributing to the community.”
General lottery odds are stacked too high, and they are centralized meaning players can’t see where all the money is going. Additionally, platforms on a centralized server are vulnerable to hacking, while physical systems are more likely to experience ‘fixing’ or rigging of the game. With Lucky Block being decentralized, every transaction is logged in the blockchain for increased visibility. This ledger of interactions prevents undetectable system tampering for rigging. With a general lottery, the people have no vote in who gets the grants. With Lucky Block, the community can vote as to which causes are granted.
Lucky Block will reduce draw times and allow multiple draws per day giving players more chances to win while lowering costs per lottery. Being on the blockchain allows for faster, if not instant, prize pay-out alongside full tracking and recording, regardless of the win size via distributed ledger technologies.
Two hundred million tokens will be available until February 1, 2022, to allow early adopters in at an advantageous rate. Of the presale launch proceeds, 20-25% will be allocated to the liquidity pool via a 1-year smart contract lock-up.
When the jackpot is distributed, 70% goes to winners, and the remaining 30% is evenly distributed to token holders, back to Lucky Block, and charity.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?