- ETH Price hits ATH of $2550
- Bears take control at top trend line of channel
- Confirmation of $2150 is expected
Ethereum has produced nearly 2500% in gains this bull run, outperforming many other top coins including BTC. Will the price of ETH continue for rise for months to come? This is what many analysts believe as a handful of investors in ETH refuse to sell. Although for a $3000 price tag in the near future, ETH needs to break over key resistance level of $2521 & the top trend line of the 3 month price channel.
ETH Price Analysis: Daily Chart
After setting a low around $1550 3 weeks ago, Ethereum has risen a rough 65%. These are major gains considering ETH is the second largest cryptocurrency. The bears took control when the price reached an ATH of $2550. This ATH was also met with the top trend line of the price channel ETH has been respecting for 3 months.
The key level of $2150 was resistance for nearly a week. When ETH broke over this resistance on April 13th, the price never confirmed it as support. This may be an indication that the price needs to retest this level to confirm it as a new support level. If buyers don’t step in here, expect a drop to major support level of $1970.
While looking at the Stochastic RSI (blue and orange), it is evident that the recent pump to ATH had less strength than the previous pump to $2150. This is considered a bearish divergence. It has already started to play out with ETH down roughly 10% from its ATH. The MACD is signaling a bearish cross may be coming within 3 days. In addition, the histogram (red & green bars) Is heading lowering soon to be ticking red. If the MACD crosses bearish, we see the price of ETH drop to the bottom trend of the price channel.
ETH Price Intraday levels
- Spot rate: $2276
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: High
- Support: $2140, $1970Et
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?