Renowned photographer Anne Geddes is set to launch her first NFT collection to commemorate Mother’s Day. The Anne Geddes Mother’s Day 2022 NFT Collection containing nine selections opens Friday, May 6.
Anne Geddes is known as the queen of baby photography, having risen to popularity through the 1980s for her pictures of infants.
The digital prints will be available as NFTs, which can be minted on the Wax blockchain.
Anne Geddes Debuts Mother’s Day 2022 NFT Collection
A press release on May 2 revealed that Geddes’ debut NFT collection, Mother’s Day 2022 NFT Collection, will be sold through certified carbon-neutral blockchain marketplace WAX, powered by Shopify app Waxify.
The collection includes the Limited Edition Digital Prints, the Signature Series, and the 1-of-1 Collection. Moreover, the Signature Series consists of Limited Edition, Exclusive Print Run, and Signed Digital Prints.
The collection will have digital prints minted on the Wax blockchain, physical prints, authenticated signatures, and exclusive content featuring videos with Geddes.
The artwork will be available for purchase in fiat as well as through cryptocurrencies. WAXP, Bitcoin, and Ethereum are the accepted crypto payment options for the collection.
Buyers can also pre-register for the sale.
Furthermore, Geddes will also raise money for helping mothers and children in and fleeing Ukraine through an auction of an exclusive digital print. In addition, a commemorative NFT for helping Ukrainian children will also be available in the gallery. All proceeds from this sale will go to The American Red Cross.
The entry of world-famous photographer Geddes into NFT shows the opportunities the market brings for artists.
Artists Jumping into the NFT Space
NFTs offer artists from various industries including art, music, and entertainment to diversify their audience and engage with their fans and art buyers. For instance, Beeple’s “Everydays: the First 5000 Days” was sold for $69 million. Several artists such as digital artist Pak, DJ Justin Bleu, and rapper Snoop Dogg.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000