The recent correction phase discounted the EOS price by 28% and dumped it to $2.12 support. Responding to the falling wedge pattern, the altcoin bounced back from the mentioned support and continued the north march towards the $3 mark. Can buyers trigger the wedge pattern to bolster a bullish rally?
- The EOS price is nearing a $2.7 breakout
- The EOS price has soared 20% in the past six days.
- The intraday trading volume in the EOS is $999 Billion, indicating a 128% gain.
Since last year the EOS/USDT pair has been lowering under the influence of a falling wedge pattern. The recent bull cycle from the support trendline($1.83) pumped the altcoin to the $3 mark; however, amid the current sell-off in the crypto market, the coin price tumbled by 28%.
The EOS price rebounded from the $2.12 support, indicating traders are buying on dips, and the price is likely to retest the aligned resistance of $3 and descending resistance trendline and 200-day EMA.
For EOS holders: Traders should keep a close eye on the $3 resistance as the potential rally could breach the descending trendline and 200-day EMA.
A bullish breakout and sustainability above this resistance would indicate a positive turn in traders’ sentiment, which gives the first target $3.7.
Alternatively, a bearish reversal from the $3 resistance would keep the pattern intact with the next bottom target till $1.9.
RSI– The RSI slope jumps back into the bullish region, indicating the traders are optimistic about a short-term rally.
EMAs– The coin price reclaimed the 20, 50, and 100 EMA undermines the last correction in late March. However, the 200-day EMA aligned with the $3 resistance, strengthening the supply pressure for buyers.
- Resistance levels- $2.7, and $3
- Support levels- $2.14 and $1.8
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?