ETH price continues to make a consolidative move with positive bias. Investors to wait for further confirmation before placing aggressive bids. If the price manages to flip resistance into support an impressive row of gains could be observed by the sidelined buyers. Here is a piece of advice for investors a cautious approach should be applied, and keep a close watch on every tick to take advantage of the next price action, most probably on a higher side.
- ETH price locks gains for the second straight session in a row.
- A recovery above$2,530 on the daily basis would be a launching pad for the next leg-up.
- An interim base formed near $2,200 promising a technical bounce back.
ETH price trades near support levels
On the daily chart, the ETH price has been trading in a medium-term downside trend since it made record highs in November at $4,867.81. Since then, ETH depreciated 55% with the swing lows of $2,113. The price is dwindling near the support level going nowhere as per the current market structure.
Currently, the price is consolidating waiting for either side to breakout. A sustained buying pressure near the bottoming formation around could result in a bounce back to the horizontal resistance zone at $2,530. Further, the next round-up could be found at the psychological $2,800 level.
On the contrary, a break below the session’s low might trigger a fresh round of selling in the asset. The sellers could collect the liquidity around $1,700 levels last seen in July.
The RSI is trading at 31, which stipulates the bearish outlook in the asset. It is oscillating below the average line since April 4.
As of press time, the ETH/USD is trading at $2,242 down 3.37% for the day. The second largest cryptocurrency is holding the 24-hour trading volume at $40,604,977,062.
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?