XRP price continues to trade in the lower trajectory excluding the previous day’s move. Investors are advised to wait for further confirmation before placing aggressive bids. If the price manages to flip resistance into support an impressive row of gains could be observed by the sidelined buyers.
- XRP price edges lower bucking the previous session’s upside move on Saturday.
- A weekly close below $0.33 would be a warning sign for XRP buyers.
- XRP traded in a range of $0.38 and $0.46 in the past 24-hours with negative bias.
XRP price trades near an inflection point
The recent price action pushed XRP’s market cap down to 1.59% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. XRP has depreciated 87.66% from its all-time high of $3.29 made on January 4, 2018.
On the weekly chart, the XRP price traded in a descending triangle pattern since April 21. The buyers tested the descending trend line thrice indicating the presence of the upside pressure. To add to the depreciating currency XRP dropped below the critical 200-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $0.61 as the May series began. In addition to that, a break of the baseline of the triangle pattern pushed the price to test the lows last seen in February 2021.
Lack of any positive signal combined with renewed selling pressure would drag XRP towards January 2021 lows at $0.24.
On the contrary, a shift in the bullish sentiment could challenge the prevailing downside trend. If the buyers manage to take out the psychological $0.50 then more upside could be possible.
The RSI is trading at 32, which stipulates the bearish outlook on the asset.
As of press time, XRP/USD is trading at $0.40 down 4.90% for the day. The cryptocurrency is holding a 24-hour trading volume of $2,136,668,478.
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token