Formula 1 racing giant McLaren Racing Limited has announced Tezos ($XTZ) as their Official technical partner to launch a series of Non-fungible tokens (NFTs). This marks the entry of McLaren to crypto and NFT industry.
McLaren Joins Red Bull and other Racing Companies using NFT
McLaren is not the first racing company to enter the rising NFT industry. Previously, Red Bull and MotoGP have already announced their series of NFT collections.
Tezos ($XTZ) blockchain is currently among the most popular choices for racing giants as they have landed big partnerships with first Red bull and McLaren. The major advantage cited being Tezos Blockchain’s energy efficient and upgradable network.
We are excited to welcome @Tezos, the world’s most advanced blockchain, as our Official Technical Partner. 🤝
McLaren will use the energy efficient and upgradeable Tezos network to create a series of non-fungible tokens (NFT) across F1, INDYCAR and esports.
— McLaren (@McLarenF1) June 17, 2021
NFTs are a great way for racing companies market world famous moments and connect with audience globally and is clearly fueled by coronavirus pandemic. As they Covid19 has restricted outdoors tournaments, organizers are exploring more and more innovative ways to stay in touch with audience.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support