The viral short video application, TikTok’s NFT series “TikTok Top Moments”, has gone live with its first collectible today, auctioning at 6ETH, at the time of reporting. The Non-Fungible Token (NFT) incorporates a video of the Detroit rapper, Curtis Roach’s popular tune to “Bored in the House”, featuring him along with an animated layout of a city jamming to the catchy music.
Earlier this month, TikTok announced the launch of its first-ever NFT series “TikTok Top Moments”. The short video platform noted that it will be auctioning tokenized versions of its popular, “community-defining” videos by viral TikTok creators.
Furthermore, its NFT series comprises six “culturally significant” TikTok videos of respective creators, one of which is Curtis Roach’s “Bored in the House” that is currently live for auction. Upcoming creators include Lil Nas X, Rudy Willingham, Bella Poarch, Brittany Broski, FNMeka, Jess Marciante, and Gary. The featured creators will be collaborating with leading NFT artists such as COIN ARTIST, x0r, RTFKT, Grimes, and more, on limited edition NFTs.
TikTok & Immutable X partnership
TikTok’s NFTs are being auctioned on the Ethereum blockchain, and are further powered by Immutable X, a carbon-neutral Layer-2 scaling solution provider for the network. The exclusive TikTok NFT series are presenting on Infinite Duets: Co-Creating on TikTok, a new TikTok Exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, NY, from October 1, till November 5. TikTok’s NFT debut is aimed at providing an extra revenue stream for the creators and NFT artists, along with facilitating a better bond between the audience and the performers.
“The creation that happens on TikTok helps drive culture and starts trends beyond the platform. As the creator economy continues to grow, we’re continually looking for new and differentiated ways to support our creators. Now, fans can own a moment on TikTok that helped shape the internet while supporting some of their favorite creators. We’re excited to see how our community and NFT communities engage with some of the internet’s most beloved cultural milestones.”, stated Nick Tran, Global Head of Marketing, TikTok.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support