The world’s largest crypto exchange Binance on Monday said its venture arm Binance Labs has made a strategic investment in PancakeSwap’s governance and utility token CAKE. Binance Labs envisions leading the next wave of global blockchain adoption by providing technology development, marketing and community support, and Web3 solutions.
As a result of Binance Labs’ investment, CAKE price soared nearly 10% in a few hours. The PancakeSwap (CAKE) price is now trading at $4.78. Moreover, the trading volume has skyrocketed 95% in the last 24 hours.
Binance Labs Invests in PancakeSwap’s CAKE Token
Binance, in an official announcement on its website, on June 6 revealed that its venture arm Binance Labs has made a strategic investment in CAKE. However, the company didn’t disclose the amount it invested in CAKE.
PancakeSwap, a decentralized exchange built on the BNB chain, has grown to become the biggest dApp on BNB Chain with over 400,000 daily active users. It allows users to trade, swap, and stake BEP-20 tokens via an automated market maker (AMM) model. Moreover, PancakeSwap has a decentralized NFT marketplace powered by BNB.
A spokesperson at Binance Labs said:
“PancakeSwap has been leading the development and mass adoption of BNB Chain. Given that PancakeSwap is the most widely used dApp and the DeFi project with the highest TVL on BNB Chain, we have and will continue to provide strong support for the project.”
Since its launch in 2020, the BNB Chain ecosystem has massively grown. It has processed more than 3 billion transactions. Moreover, it has more than 1,300 active dApps related to DeFi, metaverse, blockchain games, NFT, and more.
Binance Global Expansion and Crypto Commitment Picks Pace
On June 6, Binance CEO “CZ” announces a partnership with Malaysian cryptocurrency exchange MX Global to raise crypto adoption in Malaysia. Moreover, Binance and Vietnam Blockchain Association have officially entered into a strategic collaboration today.
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Digital Asset Investment Products Saw Net Outflows of USD 423 Million Last Week, Sell on Rise?
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001