Dubbed as the DOGE killer, the token LEASH, is a part of Shiba Inu’s ecosystem. Its values jumped by an incredible 44% after developers revealed that they were developing a real estate metaverse.
In a blog post, details of the new project, which goes by Shibaverse, came to light on Tuesday. Developers said that the temporarily named venture will seek to introduce Shiba Lands, virtual properties inside Shiba Inu’s metaverse, with availability for purchase coming “soon.”
‘LEASH’ token will be given priority
The labeled DOGE killer (LEASH), which trades under the ticker LEASH, will be given priority and exclusive access to the properties. The remaining ones will be unlocked to the public.
New Blog: A METAVERSE Story that begins… with an update!
🏡 Introducing Lands, a queue system, and more!
🦮 $LEASH holders will be the first to gain access to Shiba Inu Metaverse Lands.
Read more… https://t.co/S758ClAbRC
— Shib (@Shibtoken) February 8, 2022
The developers said in a Blog Post, “The metaverse is set to be one of the biggest areas within crypto for many to enjoy, while others will produce content and developers will set up shops within using it as another great resource to offer crypto communities incentivization, content, and regular royalties,”
According to the last figures, Shiba Inu has the 4th largest trading volume in the previous 24 hours, only less than BTC, ETH, XRP. LEASH surged and was trading at $1,775 as of 9:56 a.m. ET on Wednesday based on data from CoinMarketCap. It constituted a surge of 41%.
The canine-based meme coin, which rubs shoulders with DOGE, the other canine coin, is ranked 2,833 by market valuation though it is unclear what the maximum circulating supply is. Besides LEASH, there are two more cousins in the Shiba Inu ecosystem – bone shibaswap (BONE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB).
Shiba Inu’s developers are now inching into a market that has until now been dominated by Sandbox and Decentraland. As a result, their tokens have ballooned into billions of dollars based on market capitalization.
According to Greyscale, the largest crypto-fund manager, metaverse could proliferate and generate $1 trillion a year in revenue from advertising, digital events, and more.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?