Amid the ongoing bear and panic in the decentralised industry, Shiba Inu may come out as the dark horse of cryptocurrencies. Earlier today, according to the popular crypto page on Twitter, Whale Rumors, ‘#SHIB’ became the most mentioned hashtag in past 24 hours, further reinterating SHIB’s social media dominance. Additionally, towards the end of the day it was determined by crypto website, Watch Guru that #SHIB was in fact “the highest mentioned hashtag over a 72 hour period”.
While Shiba Inu’s hashtag acquired first position, its meme token rival, Dogecoin’s hashtag followed SHIB in second place, continuing the close competition between the leading meme-coins.
6 Most Mentioned Crypto Hashtags In The Past 24 hours:
— Whale Rumors (@WhaleRumors) December 18, 2021
SHIB’s market cap was standing at $17,54,14,57,280, trading at $0.000032 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,11,17,58,777, along with a 0.15% decline over the last 24-hours, at the time of reporting. The altcoin has seen a constant decline since its monthly high by the end of November. However, the trending meme token could soon break out of a month-long price slumber through increased whale accumulation and rising social media dominance.
Shiba Inu dominance across all spheres
Despite being a mere meme token, Shiba Inu is conquering all decentralised milestones. Last month, the Shiba Inu’s team announced its exclusive venture, entering the metaverse. Shytoshi Kusama, the project lead at Shiba Inu games noted that to enable Altcoins’ transition into the Metaverse via the development of Play-to-Earn (P2E) NFT games, they recruited William David Volk, former Vice President of Tech at Activision, one of the largest game developers in the US.
ITS TIME #SHIBARMY Meet Shiba Inu Games' consultant William Volk (FORMER VP OF TECH AT ACTIVISION), (.@william_volk )🤯, .@Newegg #CyberMonday🤑, my take on the FBI "Metaverse" (FaceBook Inc) 😮💨, & the future of gaming in THIS medium! LFGGGGGGG! https://t.co/F0t5x5PhQ2
— Shytoshi Kusama™ (@ShytoshiKusama) November 26, 2021
The development of the Metaverse will commence in the new year, and will be built in-house by the SHIB team. Shytoshi Kusama, also highlighted that their Metaverse approach would be quite different from Facebook.
Furthermore, SHIB has also established itself in the commercial industry with giants like AMC, which is the largest movie theatre chain in the United States, allowing Shiba Inu payments. Along with AMC, the electronic retail giant, Newegg recently took to Twitter to make the official announcement about accepting SHIB payments for its products.
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?