Shiba Inu fans have some good tidings, which shows some positive gains after its listing on Bitso Mexico’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange.
However, if the meme-based crypto coin can maintain its momentum or be a repeat story of its listing in Kraken, it needs to be seen.
Shiba Inu did gain some positive momentum after its listing on Bitso. However, traders are pensive and doing the waiting act keeping in mind the cryptocurrency’s past performance. Shiba Inu Failed To Develop Sustainable Upside Momentum after Kraken Listing.
Shiba Inu jumped 16%, leading the gains among major cryptocurrencies, amid rumors of a Robinhood listing.
— CoinDesk (@CoinDesk) January 13, 2022
Shibu Inu got a significant fillip in its values when listed in Kraken last November. The meme-based coin values surged from $0.000040 to $0.000054. However, it could not maintain the surge and soon tanked after significant selling pressure pushed it below $0.000030.
Trading derivatives fraught with risk
Trading derivatives always carries an element of risk, and investors must dabble in it only if they are willing to absorb significant losses. Trading derivatives is not suitable for all investors, and therefore ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
It will be imperative for the investor to obtain a PDS or Product Disclosure Statement from a reputable site.
Exchange listings often positively influence the values of cryptocurrencies since they widen the potential investors. The number of Shibu Inu holders continues to grow due to additional listings. At the same time, these new holders are failing to provide momentum to Shibu Inu, and this means that the more prominent players holding the crypto coin are moving their funds out of the cryptocurrency.
Investors in a wait and watch mode
Therefore, the investor is in a catch 22 situation and is waiting to see the effects of the new listing to permeate and settle the values of the crypto coin. In other words, it needs to be seen if the listing is providing any material support to Shiba Inu in the longer term. Most likely, general market sentiment will impact Shiba Inu dynamics, depending on the fate of the world’s two most prominent cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?